Before scheduling an appointment, you must note the following:
1. Kindly use google chrome browser for booking an appointment.
2. The information you provide here should belong to the person coming for the registration-related activity.
3. The personal information you provide must be accurate.
4. You must present the hard copies of the original version of all supporting documents when attending the appointment. Photocopies are not accepted.
5. The appointment slot is not transferrable.
6. If you miss your appointment, you will be required to rebook it for another time.
7. Note that the appointment team does not work on weekends and holidays.
8. NIA appointment service is in two forms which are;
i. Appointment for premium registration at NIA selected premium venues which are available at a cost to individuals who want premium services.
ii. Regular appointment services at NIA regular offices (Districts/Regional).
9. For card updates, you would have to provide your the Ghana card if it is available or your Ghana card pin and a police report that states when, where and how it got missing.
10. For card replacements, you would have to provide your Ghana card pin and a police report that indicates what is wrong with your card. Incase it is missing, you would have to state in your police report when, where and how it got missing.
11. Note that money paid is non-refundable, hence make sure all information you are providing is valid and meets all requirements.